Cannabis Lifestyle Luxury Getaway
Cannabis Lifestyle Luxury Getaways elevate marijuana tourism beyond the “hey, dude let’s get high”. Of course, we provide a safe environment to indulge in cannabis, tours of marijuana dispensaries, grow and hemp farm. Our marijuana tours include in depth tours of concentrate extractors along with a Concentrate 101 “How To” with the Dab Diva. To complete the overall view of the business of cannabis guests tour a MIP. Tours include a visit to a glass blower, a demonstration and custom pipes for each guests.
Executive Tour Package is Limited to 6 guests.
Cannabis Lifestyle Luxury Getaways can be designed to fit your group's' interests and provide you with a unique vacation experience.
Cannabis Lifestyle Luxury Getaways are perfect for:
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Weekends
- Special Birthday Celebrations
- Personal Victory Celebrations
Is legally consuming marijuana, hanging out smoking pot in a limo stocked with gourmet treats with your friends, or standing in a field of marijuana on your bucket list? Colorado Rocky Mountain High Tours makes it happen!
All Cannabis Lifestyle Luxury Getaway includes TOURS of:
- Commercial Grows
- Hemp Farm
- MIP Manufacturer
- Dabs 101 - Concentration Extractor Tour
- Glass Blowing Demonstration & Custom Pipes
- Gift Bags
- Dispensary Shopping
Cannabis Lifestyle Luxury Getaway includes:
- Luxury hotel accommodations. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Single occupancy with two queen size beds. King size beds and adjourning rooms available upon request. All guest are on the same floor.
- Limo transportation to all scheduled tours and activities.
- Fully stocked limo with gourmet cheeses & meats, fruits, snacks, sodas, water, other things.
- All Tours
- All meals, beverages, and tips
- Great Gift Bags
- Guide accompanies guests throughout weekend. Guide has degree in Sports and Recreation
- Cannabis concierge accompanies guests throughout weekend.
Cannabis Lifestyle Luxury Getaway DOES NOT include:
- Transportation to and from Pueblo
- Room Service
Reservations and Confirmations
- Within 24 hours of making your reservation you will receive confirmation and a detailed itinerary with our contact number.
- We are available by text or phone from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm to answer any questions.
- Full refunds within 10 days of receipt of confirmation email.
- Cancellations will be rescheduled for dates more convenient for the guest's schedule.
Cannabis Lifestyle Luxury Getaway Options:
- Horse Back Riding
- Water Skiing
- White water rafting
- Zip Lining
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Skiing at Monarch Ski Resort
- Snow Boarding
- Cross Country Skiing
- Dog Sledding
- Ice Fishing
Year Round Activities Includes:
Art & Antiques
- Antique Shops
- Water Color Landscape Painting Class (outdoor class)
- Oil Painting Landscape Painting Class (outdoor class)
- Studio "just for fun" Painting & Pot class
- Glass Blowing Class
- Art Museum, Gallery, and Street Art Tour
- Bishop's Castle
- El Pueblo History Museum
- Rosemount Museum
- Steelworks Museum of Industry and Steel
- Weisbrod Aircraft Museum
- Historic Arkansas Riverwalk
- Union Depot
- Union Avenue Historic District
- Pueblo Medal of Honor Memorial
More Things To Do
- Wine Class - create your own custom blend
- Royal Gorge Bridge
- Royal Gorge Lunch or Dinner train trip
- Private Hot Springs
- Cannabis Infused Massages
- Cannabis cooking class
Cannabis Lifestyle Luxury Getaway SAMPLE Itinerary:
Noon check-in to hotel. Gift bags of Colorado's finest and gift baskets of Colorado produced foods and snacks.
1:30 Your weekend of marijuana, food, fun, and experiencing the "Cannabis Culture" begins. FYI: You can sleep when you get home!
Tours of Dispensaries
Glass Pipe Blowing Demonstration
Smoking and watching the stars over Lake Pueblo
Hemp Farm Tour
Private Hot Springs
Tour Concentrate Extractor
Tour Edible Company
Gourmet lunch on the beach in a secluded cove
Breakfast at the Hotel
Late Check out Noon
Please fill out the below form and Colorado Rocky Mountain High Tours will design your Cannabis Lifestyle Luxury Getaway. Pricing is based on each groups' itinerary. Average pricing $3400-$4200 per person.