Here is a list of 5 diseases marijuana treats more efficiently then the poison made by big pharma.
Reposted from Marijuana World News.com
1. Epilepsy is one of the diseases marijuana treats – The side effects of commonly prescribed epilepsy medications are enough to cause concern and seek alternative treatment in and of themselves.
Loss of appetite, exhaustion and depression are all related to popular prescription drugs like Clonazepam, Felbamate, Phenobarbital, Primidone and Tiagabine.
New studies are even revealing links between these prescriptions and psychoses. Marijuana however, can increase deteriorating appetites and aid restless users.
Also, depression is one of the commonly treated conditions marijuana is known to enhance, so there’s lesser fear of increased risks.
2. Cancer is one of the diseases marijuana treats – Not only does marijuana actually kill cancer cells, it inhibits the growth of cancerous tumors from the start. Cannabinoids actively attack these diseased cells, protecting users from experiencing more and more complications due to the illness.
Research has discovered that marijuana can actually deactivate the gene responsible for metastasizing cells into cancer, effectively ending the need for harsh radiation or chemotherapy treatments.
While marijuana might not be an end-all solution to cancer, scientists are positive its proactive properties slow and deteriorate any abnormal growths.
3. ADHD/ADD is one of the diseases marijuana treats – The treatments for ADHD and ADD are extremely addictive and habit forming. The chances of prescription drug abuse are much higher than most other medical treatments.
Methamphetamines like Adderall, Ritalin and Vyvanse are dosed out to help quell the added stimulation and increase attention spans.
Adderall and Ritalin are commonly sold on the street as alternative forms of speed. If users do not truly need the medication, it gives them a jolt of energy that can last anywhere from six to eight hours.
Aside from the potential for abuse, these stimulant drugs have shown an increased risk of psychosis, including hallucinations. Marijuana can help to free up excess dopamine that causes the brain to be overstimulated, resulting in the ADHD/ADD diagnosis, without any harmful side effects or the potential for abuse.
4. Multiple Sclerosis (MS )is one of the diseases marijuana treats – Prescription drugs used to treat multiple sclerosis are increasingly dangerous. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a statement to patients using the drug Gilenya, stating that the medication led to a substantially increased risk of brain infection.
The problem with many MS treatments is they are designed to block white blood cells from attacking nerves. Normally, white blood cells protect the body from infection and disease.
When they are being blocked by these prescription drugs, they leave users at a much higher risk of developing serious illnesses that could ultimately cause more damage than the MS.
A 50/50 mixture of CBD and THC extracts has been approved in the UK and more than 20 other countries as a safer, more effective treatment of the spasticity and pain associated with MS.
5. Fibromyalgia (FM) is one of the diseases marijuana treats – Marijuana has been found to be more effective at relieving Fibromyalgia symptoms than all of the leading prescription drugs.
In a study conducted by The National Pain Foundation and NationalPainReport.com, 1,300 FM patients were asked about their medical treatments. 379 participants admitted to using Marijuana therapy, and of that 379, 62% said the medication was “very effective” at reducing symptoms.
Compare that to the 10% of “very effective” results from Lyrica and Savella, and just 8% from Cymbalta.
Colorado Rocky Mountain HIGH Tours’ Ultimate Marijuana Tour offers a unique insider look into the business of cannabis. Includes: Commercial Grow, MIP-Edibles tour, Concentrate Extractor tour, Dabs 101 (alternative consumption methods), Dispensary shopping. Glass shop and glass blowing demo (5-6), all in one four hour tour (1-5). Tour includes Smoker’s Gift Bag, Pass to Smoke Lounges
Chauffeured limo stocked with nonalcoholic beverages , two Cannabis Concierge.
Departs Pueblo, Colorado, Saturdays at 12:45. For your comfort the tour is limited to 12 guests.
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED Book 30 days or more in advance and save $45.
“40% of the cannabis sold in Denver is grown in Southern Colorado.”
Visit www.ColoradoRockyMountainHighTours.com to make your reservation.
Fine Cuisine Cannabis Tour premiering Saturday, December 9th
Grub, Suds, Bud & Brewery Tour premiering Saturday, December 16th