On June 10, 2016, Governor Hickenlooper signed bill 16-040 which removes the Colorado two year residency requirement to obtain a marijuana business owner license, ultimately easing the burden for prospective out-of-state investors to become owners. The Colorado General Assembly’s intent in creating this bill was to provide marijuana businesses with the economic capabilities to grow their operations and remain competitive in the marijuana marketplace. Cannabis Law Now
- Marijuana business opportunities exist throughout Pueblo and Pueblo County.
- Guests receive a portfolio of businesses for sale, start-up opportunities, investment and partnership opportunities.
- The portfolio contains licensing and compliance information.
- An economic profile of Pueblo and Pueblo County is included.
- Community, activities, and quality of living.
Pueblo, Colorado, gets 13 inches of rain per year. The US average is 39. Snowfall is 29 inches. The average US city gets 26 inches of snow per year. The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 33. On average, there are 259 sunny days per year in Pueblo, Colorado. The July high is around 92 degrees. The January low is 15. Sperling’s comfort index for Pueblo is a 72 out of 100, where a higher score indicates a more comfortable year-around climate. The US average for the comfort index is 54. Bestplaces.net