We wanted recipes infused with THC for a hot drink that would take the chill out off on a cold winter’s night. These hot drinks will leave you warm and “toasted.”
The staff at Sweet Jane’s Sunday Brunch and Sweet Jane’s Sativa Soiree are always impressed with the variety and flavors mocktails created by Andrew Mieure, Top Shelf Budtending.
The recipes infused with THC created by Andrew uses Stillwater Brands products to infuse the drinks. We are aware that not everyone has access to Stillwater Brands. We have included a recipes infused with cannabis for milk. Milk is a main ingredient in following recipes infused with THC.
Milk is excellent medium for extracting THC from cannabis. Gorilla strains and Chocolate Thai compliments the flavors of the recipes we are sharing. You know your palate and may find strains that you prefer more.
- Start with 4 cups of whole milk
- Heat on a low heat until almost boiling.
- Add 2 grams of finely chopped marijuana bud or leaf and set heat to low.
- Simmer at the low heat for at least 1 half hour while stirring regularly.
- If marijuana flavor is too predominate add a little honey
- Make sure that the milk does not boil.
- Strain the milk through cheesecloth or a coffee filter and leave to cool.
Spicy Coffee Drink – perfect for a Colorado Rocky Mountain High morning
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon good quality instant or freeze-dried coffee
- 1 packet of Clockwork Coffee
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cardamom pods
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Simmer, stirring to dissolve sugar and instant coffee, for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Don’t let the mixture boil.
- Let the mixture steep off the heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Pour through a clean sieve or strainer.
- Serve either hot or cold.
Recipe Infused with THC Canna-Chai
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger, cut into thin rounds
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 10 whole cloves
- 6 cardamom pods
- 6 cups cold water
- 6 bags of Stillwater Blissful Black Tea
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- Combine first 5 ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Using mallet or back of large spoon, lightly crush or bruise spices.
- Add 6 cups water; bring to boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, partially cover pan, and simmer gently 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add tea bags and steep 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Add milk and sugar.
- Bring tea just to simmer over high heat, whisking until sugar dissolves. Strain chai into teapot and serve hot.
Hot Chocolate is everyone’s favorite and everyone has a favorite recipe. We decided to include a recipe for Canna-Chocolate syrup to use in your hot chocolate recipe. It works well served warm over vanilla bean ice cream or as a fondue.
Recipe for Canna-Chocolate Sauce
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter
- 1 teaspoon Madagascar vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Place sugar, flour, and cocoa powder in a bowl; whisk gently until combined and set aside.
- In a small sauce pot, heat milk on medium-low to medium heat just until a gentle rolling bubble begins.
- Turn heat off and whisk in cannabutter and vanilla extract; whisk gently until completely combined (approx. 1 – 2 mins).
- While mixture is still warm, whisk in dry ingredients a little at a time.
- Stir constantly for 6 minutes, and finish with a pinch of salt.
- Pour into glass jar with a tight fitting lid, and use immediately or store in your refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Cannabis Sommeliers share their expertise and herb selections with guests. Sunday Brunch is limited to 30 guests and reservations are required for this private venue.
For more information about this unique Colorado Cannabis Lifestyle experience click for details.
Sweet Jane Sativa Soiree elevates the cocktail party with THC Infused mocktails and infused Hors doeuvres. Menu available online. Cannabis Sommeliers will discuss Sativas, always a party favorite. Join like minded people at this intimate venue for a Colorado Cannabis Lifestyle experience. Click for Details.