U.S. court nixes Oklahoma and Nebraska bid to stop Colorado rec marijuana program. Oklahoma and Nebraska will have to try harder if they hope to stop Colorado’s adult-use marijuana industry.
According to the Denver Post, the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver upheld a lower court’s dismissal of the two states’ attempt to overturn Colorado’s recreational marijuana law.
The state attorneys general from Oklahoma and Nebraska last year had joined a lawsuit opposing Colorado’s rec marijuana program that included a group of sheriffs from both states to stop Colorado’s MJ industry.
The states joined the suit after they failed at the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn Colorado recreational marijuana law.
The new case that the states ultimately latched onto involved two other lawsuits attempting to quash the Colorado law:
- One filed in March 2015 by a group of sheriffs from three states
- Another filed in February 2015 by Washington DC-based Safe Streets Alliance on behalf of a Pueblo, Colorado, couple whose land abuts a cannabis grow operation
Reposted from original article in Marijuana Business Daily
Colorado Rocky Mountain HIGH Tours’ Ultimate Marijuana Tours offer a unique insider look into the business of cannabis and an opportunity to meet the owners and experts while touring their facilities.
- Is standing in a middle of 100’s of marijuana plants one of your fantasies?
- Is being able to consume cannabis legally without fear on your bucket list?
- Interested in the dabbing trend and concentrates are produced? Interested in how marijuana infused products (MIP) are made?
- Colorado Rocky Mountain HIGH Tours have it all in one tour.
You will be chauffeured in luxury in a limo stocked with nonalcoholic beverages.
Tours are 1:00 – 5:00 Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Reservations Required.
For your comfort the tour is limited to 12 guests.
Commercial Grow – MIP Manufacturer – Concentrate Extractor – Dispensary
Dab 101 – Smoker’s Gift Bag – Cannabis Concierge – Pass to Smoke Club
Visit www.ColoradoRockyMountainHighTours.com for details